Featured Properties:Back to Properties
For Sale1 Circular Avenue
Hamden, CT 06514
Size: 13,500 SFPrice: $850,000
1 Circular Avenue is a unique opportunity for commercial investors, users, and conversion developers. The property is located at the intersection of Circular Avenue and Dixwell Avenue in Hamden, CT, one of the busiest business districts in the area. The property is a 2-story monolith with approximately 13,500 rsf and is currently occupied by C R N International, an international advertising and broadcasting agency.
Known also as the Hamden Bank and Trust Building, 1 Circular Avenue’s legacy carries a rich history of uses, and is the prior central office of both the Hamden Bank and Trust, and the Union Trust Bank.
The property underwent a substantial interior renovation project in 1988/89, which was designed and completed by a prestigious architect with a great track record of uplifting and enhancing office buildings. This building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
This commercial office asset represents a rare and valuable opportunity for an investor.
- Asking Price: $850,000
- Total Square Feet, upper levels: 9,344
- Total Square Feet, finished lower level: 4,120
- Year Built: 1926
- Dominates the Circular and Dixwell “Y” intersection
- Iconic and well-known building
- 13,500 RSF with 18 parking spaces on 0.34 acres
- AT&T cell tower 30-yr lease in place, approx. $35,000/yr, annual 3% increases
- 1988/89 atrium renovation
- Fixed arch windows
FARNAM REALTY GROUP
107 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06510
Contact Us: email@example.com